Thursday 16 August 2012

A Little Break

My lovely mug.
Hello everyone! I'm back off to Ireland for a long weekend, and won't be back till Tuesday, which means I will not be able to update my blog. Thank you to everyone so far who has had a look at my blog, as it means a lot to me, being a new blog and everything. Also, I have some exciting news. I finally went out and picked up the Army Jacket I've been wanting for weeks yesterday. I have to admit, the fit is quite big, and the man in Ark told me that I couldn't return it because 'it's vintage darling'. Which I think is a load of rubbish! But anyway, yes the picture above it me, check out my instagraming skills eh? If you want to follow me on instagram, my name is: @leannee_xox. Lastly, if you want to message me, just e-mail me at my general/PR E-mail address or just tweet me at @elsiesjournal


No comments:

Post a Comment