Friday 3 August 2012

A Brand New Start

I've had this blog for nearly a year now, and I haven't really taken off with it. I want to change by blog and give it fresh new look, as well as a different take on thing. My posts will become more regular, and will include OOTD (outfit of the day's) alongside beauty reviews. Also after having invested in a 'proper' camera, I hope that my photo posts will benefit a lot, as well as how often I post. Thank you to all those who have stayed with me and my blog, despite the fact that posts have been poor and my rubbish time-keeping. I hope that you will stay with the blog after it has been 'rebuilt' and 'redesigned'. Lastly, the URL will stay the same as I feel it will suit by the redesigned blog and it is a personal name for my new project. 
See you soon, with a brand new face hahaha



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment